The LSMMA seeks:
- To preserve the maritime heritage of Lake Superior and the Port of Duluth-Superior
- To cooperate with the Corps of Engineers so as to acquire, preserve and exhibit maritime artifacts, documents, publications, and photographs
- To fund development and presentation of educational and promotional programs, events, and publications pertaining to Lake Superior, the Great Lakes, and St. Lawrence Seaway System
- To support the Lake Superior Maritime Collection at the University of Wisconsin-Superior
- To assist other organizations in promoting and protecting our maritime heritage
- To achieve the above with a growing membership of involved citizens who will provide financial resources through their membership and activities
LSMMA NEWSLETTER - THE NOR'EASTER
The Nor'Easter is a quarterly newsletter for members of the Lake Superior Marine Museum Association. You can also purchase back issues of the Nor'Easter from from the association for $4.00 each. If requests exceed three copies, contact the association to learn of additional shipping costs.
The Nor'Easter comes out the third month of each quarter. Content or photo submissions should be sent by the second month of each quarter.
Content-Photos Due - Last day of February
Newsletter Mails - By the last day in March
Content-Photos Due - Last day of May
Newsletter Mails - By the last day in June
Content-Photos Due - Last day of August
Newsletter Mails - By the last day in September
Content-Photos Due - Last day of November
Newsletter Mails - By the last day in December
All U.S. Nor'Easter Journals sent Bulk Mail, for other mailings:
- Canada add $5.00 for postage and handling. U.S. First Class add $2.00 for postage and handling. If requests exceed three copies, contact the association to learn of additional shipping costs.
- Overseas mailing, call, write or email for information on costs
Join us as we celebrate, maintain and preserve Lake Superior maritime history!
2015 Membership Application-WEB.pdf